• home
Home » , , , , , , » Perfect Dress Bride: Elise Hunter

Perfect Dress Bride: Elise Hunter

We were so excited when we heard from our Bride Elise and you will see why.  Her Photographer was the amazing Lindsey Orton.

Her Wedding was gorgeous!!

Elise met Scott in their Singles Ward at BYU.  Scott had been wanting to ask Elise out, but with School and Finals, he just couldn't find the right time.


When his last final was over, he didn't waste any time.  Scott walked out of the Testing Center and right over to Elise's place, where he found her packing to go home for the Holidays.  He asked her if she would be able to come by his place to watch a movie and, as Elise says, "the rest is History".


Scott Proposed to Elise when he was working over the summer in Virginia.  Elise had gone out to visit him and one night he took her down to the Jefferson Memorial (one of their favorite places) and popped the question on the front steps.  Dreamy!


They were Married in the Salt Lake Temple on November 16, 2012 and had their Reception at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building in the Empire Room.

               










           

"I knew that I wanted a dress that would be simple and classic. I wanted something that I could look back on in 30 years and still love. I didn’t want anything too trendy.  I also knew that I wanted a ¾ length sleeve. When I tried on my dress I lit up. I knew it was the right one when I didn’t want to take it off. The ladies at The Perfect Dress helped give me ideas on how to alter the dress once I picked it out so that I could get exactly what I wanted."



"My seamstress was phenomenal! I gave her one of the sketches I had done and she stayed true to it.  It didn’t even look like the same dress after she had done her magic. It was unique and all mine and I loved it!"


Elise's advice to Brides who are picking out their Wedding Gowns?

"Have an open mind, have fun and pick something that YOU love!"

We couldn't agree more Elise!  Congratulations on your special day and thank you for letting us at The Perfect Dress be a part of it.  You were so much fun to work with!

Are you a Perfect Dress Bride like Elise?  Tell us your story by clicking >here<.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Sponsor Review