• home
Home » » Our Bride Mari

Our Bride Mari

Meet our Bride Mari.


Mari came to us when she was looking for a gown that we didn't carry

"I originally was looking to find the Watters gowns that I had previously fallen in love with while living in Kentucky. After moving to Salt Lake City, I was on a mission to find my dress."


After we regrettably informed her that we didn't have the gown she was looking for, we invited her to look around and see if there was something else she would like to try.

"I looked to my left and there it was. I knew the minute I saw it on the hanger that THIS was the gown that was supposed to be MY DRESS. I looked back at Rebecca, forgot about the Watters dress I was on the hunt for and said that I needed to try on this dress.  MY dress."


"I made one small change by removing the original embellishment and replaced it with a family heirloom that my mother wore at her wedding."

What a great idea!
We love when our Brides bring some sentiment to their gowns.  


"From that point on I never looked back and what a wonderful decision that was for me. Brandon, my groom, and I had the most wonderful day and we will never forget the road we traveled to make that day a reality. "


Their beautiful July, Montana wedding was captured by the incredibly talented photographers at 


"Thank you for the wonderful memories that we will cherish forever." 

It was truly our pleasure Mari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Sponsor Review