• home
Home » » Courtney Robertson Engaged.....

Courtney Robertson Engaged.....


The Bachelor” Ben Flajnikproposed to model Courtney Robertsonon Monday night’s finale.
Flajnik proposed in the mountains of Zermatt, Switzerland with a Neil Lane engagement ring.
The words OMG “I promised myself that I wouldn’t get down on one knee again unless I was certain that it was forever,” he told Robertson. “And I want to tell you that you are my forever. I have waited a really long time to tell you that I am in love with you more than you will ever know and this whole experience and journey has been worth it every step of the way.”
“So, with all of that said,” he continued, kneeling down, “Courtney, will you marry me?”
“Oh, my God,” Robertson said with a gasp. “Yes, of course I will,” she said. “I love you so much. Oh my gosh, Ben. It’s beautiful. I love it. I will love you forever.”

         Wish them Success on their wedding preparations and future life at large

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Sponsor Review