• home
Home » » Welcome President Obama to Tanzania!!!

Welcome President Obama to Tanzania!!!



Wedding Spot wishes to Welcome President Obama and his family to Tanzania, it’s truly an honor to have this great family to our Nation. Married for 20 years plus but Mr and Mrs Obama still look as loved up today as they did back then. The couple really loves each other and have given each other the strength and support and they are indeed the world’s best couple and family, and a role modal to most of us. { I am inspired and I hope for the same in my marriage.}

In Welcoming The president Obama Wedding Spot wishes to share some few pictures of his wedding and a few snaps of the family. Enjoy
 

                                    Aaaawwwwwwww!they are truly meant for each other.
         One shoulder Wedding Gown, pop up at wedding Spot and a similar dress can be yours.
                                         Am So proud to have you Michelle around me


And I wouldn’t be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago. Let me say this publicly: Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady.”    
{These are the words about his wife which to most of us were very overwhelming.}

                                                                   The happy family

Welcome President Obama and your family to this great Nation, Tanzanians are so happy and proud to have you in our country.

                                                         Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Sponsor Review